Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In United Noodle We Trust...

This weekend I worked a lot. First off I was fortunate enough to hangout and hold a light for Jeremy Cowart after finishing a rough week of school.
_DSC2757
That man is amazing and it was great to see someone like that work.

I had to leave early to head to Duluth to cover "protests" of soulja boy. There was a total of 7 people standing around with signs (my reporter told me there were going to be 40). After covering the RNC it's just boring if no one's getting tear gassed or arrested. 
_DSC2316-Edit
The concert was sold out. I was pissed because I couldn't shoot from the pit or get a portrait.
The next morning woke up and headed back to minneapolis at 7 in the morning for a story at 11.
Survivor
Child hood leukemia survivor Tonia Nicholaus (left) and her mom Karen, I did an interview with her Audio here. Edited by Matt Mead (everyone say thank you to Matt).
That day I finally was able to sleep and then I worked till shooting at a bar for Red Bull who are trying to do a giant poster for Bootleggers bar. I'm using the same space for a shoot on wednesday morning.

As far as fun stuff I went to United Noodles with Mark Emily and Levi.
Mark & Emily get ready to go;
_DSC2680
_DSC2685
_DSC2689
The drive;
_DSC2728
The just plain fun stuff there;
_DSC2736
_DSC2737
_DSC2740
Squid Jerky;
_DSC2748
Clear can water;
_DSC2753

Still making up sleep, but it was a fun weekend. Apologies to Ashlie for being lame and staying home Saturday night, you are a true bad ass.
*JA*

No comments:

Post a Comment