Tuesday, May 5, 2009

House Fire

Two fire trucks went racing by my house on Saturday afternoon. I figured I'd see what was happening and cover it for the Daily. Ended up be a pretty substantial house fire. 
Arrived on the scene;
_DSC9036
_DSC9066
Resident Tom Wedan and neighbor watch as the fire is put out.
_DSC9091
_DSC9098
Fire fighters work to put out remaining flames;
_DSC9169
_DSC9163
_DSC9203
Tom's first look at the damage in the kitchen;
_DSC9102
_DSC9122
Explaining how the fire spread through out the house from where it started in the basement;
_DSC9218
Assessing the damage in the basement where the fire originated;
_DSC9244
Tom in the backyard after fire fighters leave;
_DSC9274
Such a scary event. I couldn't get the smell of smoke off of me. Best of luck to Tom and his housemates.
*JA*

2 comments:

  1. Good catch.

    You should follow up with this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa... that was my house. Fuck Southeast

    ReplyDelete